We're carrying out all infection prevention measures based on Bali's provincial health protocols.
HOSHINOYA Bali received CHSE (Clean, Health, Safety & Environment) Certification from the Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy. The certification verifies our COVID-19 handling measures are aligned with the national standard for cleanliness, health, safety, and sustainability measures for both the guests and employees.
- Cleaning areas that guests often touch, such as handles, tables, etc. every 4 hours
- High-temperature washing (above 90 degrees Celsius) of tableware (plates and glass) and cutlery
- Offering cashless payment methods
- Offering touchless menu (QR code menu)
- Training staff in COVID-19 countermeasures
- Management of health and hygiene of staff members and checking their temperatures before work
- Masks to be worn by all staff members
- Confirming the temperature and health of guests when entering the resort
- Asking guests to wash their hands and disinfect with hand sanitizer when entering the resort and leaving/returning
- Availability of hand sanitizer at multiple locations around a property
- Providing masks free of charge
- Restriction of the use of Keeping public areas by guests who are not feeling well
- Explaining protocols to guests
＜Social Distancing & Safety Measures＞
- Keeping a distance of 1m between tables in the restaurant
- Ensuring a distance of 1m between seats in the public area by removing unnecessary seating, displaying signs, etc.